1. Call Accounting Mate kernel is developed in C++ (Microsoft(r) Visual Studio 2003)
2. The kernel has built-in own web server and it doesn't rely on any external web server for HTTP requests processing
3. All data is managed by SQLite 2.8 (http://hwaci.com/sw/sqlite/index.html
), which is linked with (or built into) the kernel
4. Generally speaking, SQL is standard, but most real world applications use extensions of the standard provided by certain DBMS vendor, so and CAM does. Thus, yes, it is possible to make use of external SQL based DBMS in CAM, but it will require porting of all the queries to the new DBMS. Beside the other features we're currently working on putting multi DBMS support into the CAM kernel, but it is not available in the current version yet.
5. It is not necessary and not possible to make use of external web server like Microsoft(r) IIS or Apache, because CAM has it's own object model for server-side scripting
6. For more information please e-mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org