Author Topic: How to manually import Asterisk cdr  (Read 17266 times)

cfchiew

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
How to manually import Asterisk cdr
« on: July 07, 2008, 08:43:08 AM »
Hi - I have my asterisk cdr logged by 2 asterisk cdr modules (cdr_csv and cdr_mysql). How do I manually import either of the cdr into CAM manually? I need to do that just in case my main asterisk server is down and the backup asterisk simply logged cdr into csv and mysql. So when the main asterisk server is up, i need to import the cdr in the backup asterisk to CAM so that no call details have been left out.

i have try import the csv using the 'Import SMDR' module but it does not show up in report.

Appreciate you can help me asap

Thanks
Foong

Administrator

• Administrator
  • Super User
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Re: How to manually import Asterisk cdr
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 09:21:13 AM »
The format of the data manually retreived from an Asterisk system is different than the format retrieved using the SQL connection method detailed in our documentation.

http://www.callaccounting.ws/release/CAM%20Startup%20Guide.pdf

As a result the Import method will fail unless you select a different Asterisk driver that supports your manually collected data format. Since Asterisk is so flexible the format of this data can vary for each customer (depends on your configuration). If you require a driver for this format please email sample data to support@callaccounting.ws and we will create one for you.

Please note, we do not recommend collection of Asterisk data utilizing this method. Instead please use the method detailed in our documentation.

http://www.callaccounting.ws/release/CAM%20Startup%20Guide.pdf

Thank you.

steve7680768

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: How to manually import Asterisk cdr
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 05:53:37 AM »
Thank you for a quick reply...I got it now ...
Let me try this then I will inform you with the results....
STEVE