Author Topic: Red Telephone  (Read 7334 times)

twestfall

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Red Telephone
« on: April 25, 2008, 11:39:29 AM »
I am attempting to import SMDR data in from my BCM system.  I am using the BCM 3.5 driver.  Should I be using the generic Norstar driver?  I do have the BCM setup to do a Norstart format for CDR.  I should mention that I really am only interested in CDR data.

The telephone icon in the tray is what?  I notice when I do an import it changes from black to red.  Sometimes it appears to flicker as if ringing...  Sometimes it's blue...  What does all this mean?

Administrator

• Administrator
  • Super User
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Re: Red Telephone
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 09:34:31 AM »
The driver you utilize to process BCM data will vary depending on your configuration of your BCM. The BCM can be configured to generate data in either SL-1 or Norstar format. The recommended drivers for each format are as follows:

1. Norstar Format - Nortel Norstar Series General Driver
2. SL-1 Format - Nortel SL-1 Series General Driver.

Both of these drivers can be downloaded via our CAM software by using the following options.

1. Select the Update PBX Driver option from the Support menu.
2. Locate and select the desired driver.
3. Press the Install button.

Please note, once downloaded you will need to update your PBX Communication settings - Driver tab to reflect the new driver. Additionally you can reparse previously captured data using the SMDR Reparser option from the Administration menu.

We can also provide you with an additionally tool to automatically retrieve the data from your BCM. Please contact support@callaccounting.ws for details.

If you have any additional questions or concerns please email support@callaccounting.ws

Thank you.