Author Topic: Siemens Hipath 3500 V7.0  (Read 9881 times)

rcrothers

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Siemens Hipath 3500 V7.0
« on: July 14, 2008, 08:28:45 PM »
Hi Guys,
I am very excited about your product, I have searching for a comprehensive call account package for a while and this seems to be the best I have found. However I have a similar problem to one of forum users. I believe I have configured it properly but when I go to generate a simple report there is no costs showing. I have smdr details coming out of my system via TCP, it is showing the correct call info. I have added the template for AUS, configured lines and International and Local call rates.

rcrothers

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Re: Siemens Hipath 3500 V7.0
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2008, 08:27:47 AM »
C'mon, Guys, double post already, I was keen to purchase this software, not too sure now about the support. :-\

Administrator

• Administrator
  • Super User
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Re: Siemens Hipath 3500 V7.0
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 09:13:35 AM »
CAM does support the Siemens HiPath 3500. Have you configured the Siemens switch to deliver the data to an IP address and a Port or is the switch configured as a socket listener. Depending on the method selected different configuration settings are required within CAM.

If the Siemens switch is configured to send the data to an IP Address then please use the following steps.

1. Select the PBX Communications settings option from the Configuration menu.
2. Click the Port tab.
3. Set the Port drop down list box option to TCP.
4. Set the Port text box to the Port number configured in your Siemens PBX.
5. Press the Save button.

If the Siemens switch is configured as a Socket listener (i.e. CAM must connect to it before it starts sending data) then use the following steps.

1. Select the PBX Communications settings option from the Configuration menu.
2. Click the Port tab.
3. Set the Port drop down list box option to Telnet.
4. Set the Server Name or Address box to the IP Address of the Siemens PBX.
5. Set the Server Port to the Port number configured in your Siemens PBX.
6. Press the Save button.

Please note, CAM will not collect data if the trial period has expired. If you need to have a trial period extend please contact our support group at support@callaccounting.ws.

We apologize for the delay in responding but unfortunately we were experiencing issues with our servers. For fast, immediate responses please email your questions directly to our support department at support@callaccounting.ws

Thank you.