Author Topic: How to customize report generation  (Read 26691 times)

sergey

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
How to customize report generation
« on: December 10, 2004, 11:21:26 AM »
Call Accounting Mate allows you to generate reports from report templates that user can define and store in system. Such report template defines filtering and ordering for report and can be stored permanently in system reports list. Report templates are shared among Online Views, Custom Report and Task Scheduler modules, thus same technique is applicable for cusomization of all listed modules.

Click on the link below for an instructions of how to customize reports generated by CAM.

http://www.callaccounting.ws/howto/How%20To%20Use%20Custom%20Report.mht

If you have any problems, please contact support@callaccounting.ws

Dyn

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Re: How to customize report generation
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2005, 07:55:48 AM »
HI, after generating the reports, I may wish to print them out to a local printer, do I require special settings to do that. At the moment when I try printing the pdf report, nothing happens. How can I get round this. Regards

sergey

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Re: How to customize report generation
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2005, 04:41:23 AM »
CAM supports reports in 2 formats: PDF and Excel. After a report is generated it's loaded into either Acrobat Reader or MS Excel, which are responsible for printing and any further operations with the report document. Thus it's system wide issue, not CAM specific. Please check your printing settings and try to print a document or report (you can save the generated report into a file to be printed later) from Acrobat Reader or MS Excel running as standalone applications (not from within a browser).
« Last Edit: July 27, 2005, 04:45:29 AM by sergey »