Author Topic: Destination in report too general  (Read 21686 times)

phe4321

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Destination in report too general
« on: March 28, 2005, 01:00:36 PM »
I'm evaluating Call Accounting Mate, which looks like excellent software, but when I view the report the destination is "UNITED STATES OF" or "GERMANY/unknown". I checked to see that the area code for the number dialed is in the list of Regions, and it is. Some examples of this are area codes 484, 612, 714. My local area code is 763. Am I missing a setup parameter somewhere?

sergey

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Re: Destination in report too general
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2005, 10:35:38 AM »
Dialed number parsing depends not only on presence of region code in regions lookup table, but also on presence and structure of tariff plan. In Call Accounting Mate tariff plan is also numbering plan at the same time, i.e. it defines rules for numbers parsing.

By default Call Accounting Mate is supplied with default tariff plan for USA activated. In case when you need to load tariff plan for other country please refer to 'Are rates tables customizable for my country' topic in Call Accounting Mate FAQ.

Call Accounting Mate allows tariff plan to be exported/imported to a tariff plan import script (*.tpl) file. In case you need our assistance in creation of tariff plan please mail detailed tariff plan description to support@callaccounting.ws and we'll create tariff plan template and send an import script via mail, so you can use it in your system.

To speed up solving the problem you also may consider possibility of sending us your data for analysis. To send us your log files and data please use Support/Send Log files page and specify Extended Request for Support in Request Type field on the page.