Author Topic: Call Rate Configuration  (Read 23631 times)

cfchiew

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Call Rate Configuration
« on: April 21, 2005, 12:39:20 AM »
Hello,
How do I set up CAM to include the IDD call rate listed in this website http://www.telekom.com.my/idd/IDD_rates_a.htm ?
It is single rate per country for 24 hours everyday. Calls are charged in blocks of 6 seconds or part thereof.

I need to do this so that I know how much an employee spend on NDD and IDD calls during a particular period.
Is there a quick way where I can import these rate rather than enter them one by one to CAM?

Thanks in advance.

sergey

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Re: Call Rate Configuration
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2005, 02:16:01 PM »
- CAM doesn't support automatic tariff plan (rates) importing from a web site, because web sites have arbitrary structure and usually require additional navigation to explore all the data and, thus, there is no reliable approach to do it in a way that would be acceptable for every customer

- CAM uses SQL scripts to copy tariff plans between systems; we can create tariff plan template for your needs and send you the import script for it along with description so you will import it into system and extend as needed

- please feel free to mail us detailed description of the tariff plan you need to support@callaccounting.ws
Basic information that we need to create a tariff plan template are listed below:
- your country name
- IDD and NDD prefixes used in your country
- rates information
- any additional tariffing information you need to be encoded into the plan structure