Author Topic: Can I run Call Accounting Mate on my corporate server?  (Read 34101 times)

Administrator

• Administrator
  • Super User
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Can I run Call Accounting Mate on my corporate server?
« on: September 21, 2004, 04:57:50 AM »
Yes, you can run Call Accounting Mate on your corporate server.

The reason why most PABX vendors do not encourage running call accounting software on the server is because they are not familiar with the Server. Therefore, they will sell you dedicated hardware specially for call accounting purposes. However, this is expensive and a waste of machine power.

Since Call Accounting Mate is a web-based system, there really is no reason not to install it on the server. You can just install Call Accounting Mate on the server, configure it using any browser on the network and off you go.

tboggs13

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Can I run Call Accounting Mate on my corporate server?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2006, 06:13:44 PM »
Have you tested your software in a virtual environment like VMWARE Server or MS Virtual Server? Both products are now free, so cost of the product should not be a factor in evaluating.

You could even create pre-packaged virtual machines for people to evaluate your software on.

Administrator

• Administrator
  • Super User
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Re: Can I run Call Accounting Mate on my corporate server?
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2006, 01:49:58 AM »
Our software is 100% browser based.  You can review an online demo or download the relatively small footprint to your own system (without impact).

http://Http://www.callaccounting.ws/download.htm