Author Topic: How many PBX's can be connected at once  (Read 10775 times)

hdevito

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
How many PBX's can be connected at once
« on: February 21, 2008, 04:49:46 PM »
Good day,  I have a company with 6 PBX's in different locations.  Can all of these PBX's be connected to the call accounting mate at once?  the dial plan on these PBX's is integrated meaning there is no two PBX's with the same extension numbers.

Administrator

• Administrator
  • Super User
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Re: How many PBX's can be connected at once
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2008, 01:01:03 PM »
Call Accounting Mate can support more than one PBX connection. However if your PBXs are deployed at multiple locations and utilize an Serial Port (RS-232) then it is unlikely you will be able to connect them to a single Call Accounting Mate system. For this type of environment you may need to deploy additional hardware or purchase a copy of CAM for each site. Please email us at sales@callaccounting.ws with a list of each PBX type deployed and the type of connections being used to generate and capture SMDR. Once we receive this information we can determine if we can support this through a single CAM license.

Lorilie10

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: How many PBX's can be connected at once
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 09:30:01 PM »
I have my friend who is also asking me this question: "Can all types of PBX can be connected as one?" On this discussion, I knew that it is possible. Thanks!