Author Topic: Help with connecting Alcatel OmniPcx Office to CAM  (Read 14527 times)

ben@ryehills

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Help with connecting Alcatel OmniPcx Office to CAM
« on: June 04, 2009, 07:22:55 AM »
Hi guys

I am having problem trying to get call accounting software to work with this unit.

I only software I have had working and receiving data thought TCP/IP it a tool called Pbxtools PhoneJournal that works great but the owner has vanished off the earth and I cant buy it.

I have not got a clue how to set this software up and the info I got from connecting to the Pbxtools to the unit I can’t seem to input anywhere in CAM.

Here is the web site for the connection info:

http://www.pbxtools.com/ro/activating-call-accounting-for-alcatel

If CAM can not connect thought TCP/IP to this unit, is there any other way I can connect to the unit?

I have found I ethernet port marked pbx if thats any help.

I would love to get this software work.

Any help to be grateful
« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 07:25:42 AM by ben@ryehills »

Administrator

• Administrator
  • Super User
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Re: Help with connecting Alcatel OmniPcx Office to CAM
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2009, 09:41:36 AM »
What kind of OmniPCX platform are you utilizing. Is it the OXO or OXE version. Each of these platforms can deliver CDR records either via a serial or IP connection. If an IP connection is utilzied then a proprietary protocol is being used by the phone system to deliver the CDR data. We support this proprietary collection method with an add-on data collection module. If you are using an IP connection please email sales@callaccounting.ws or support@callaccounting.ws your Alcatel OmniPCX type (OXO or OXE) and the version number and we will provide you with the appropriate data collection module. If you are using a serial connection then the CAM software should be able to directly connect to the phone system and capture the CDR data.

Regards