Author Topic: no reports  (Read 19070 times)

TerryS

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • Email
no reports
« on: October 15, 2005, 04:13:43 AM »
Am in 14 day trial period. Have 3 days of data but all reports are blank. Before live connection I imported a txt file of old data and I can get reports on this.
 But not on data idirectly from switch. I have about 1500 records.

sergey

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
Re: no reports
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2005, 05:42:14 AM »
There are many possible reasons for such situation, starting e.g. with PBX format changed and driver doesn't parse it correcly anymore or date format does not match to the one supported by the driver.

To provide us with information necessary to solve the problem please send us request for support from withing the software:
- open Support/Send Log Files page
- fill fields on the page as necessary
- specify Extended Request for Support in the Request Type field
- press Ok button to issue the request
- make sure the page is open till the Sending request progress bar comes to the end; do not close browser window or open another page there till the request is sent completely

johnzva

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2005, 02:53:52 PM »
I also am in the trial phase. and see no reports. I can see data if I look in log files\SMDR. Cannot edit templates or see reports.
Have : Avaya Partner ACS ???

sergey

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2005, 06:22:21 AM »
There are 2 possible reason of the problem:
- driver doesn't parse calls correctly
- 'easy' reports require data to be reparsed to apply changes made in lookup tables (e.g. users, contacts etc.)

To check if the driver parse SMDR/CDR output correctly please use Views/Live/Calls page. You should see parsed calls data there, and they should be synchronized with raw SMDR/CDR data coming to the system, i.e. have correct date/time, phone number etc. If the live calls view is empty or out of sync with data reported by the PBX then it's necessary to request for customization of the PBX driver to make it parse your SMDR/CDR data.

To fix 'easy' reports and synchronize them with the current lookup data use Administration/SMDR Reparser page to reparse all calls data.

tlynch

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2006, 02:50:08 PM »
 I am having a problem with no reports, even after a new PBX driver was devloped for my Comdial MP-5000. I can see the ram smdr data, but, the live call screen is blank when I look at. I tried to send the logs as previously stated, but, the request timed out.

Administrator

• Administrator
  • Super User
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2006, 11:07:32 PM »
Please email us 2 files:
c:\bill\billlog.txt
and
c:\bill\smdrlog.txt

This will tell us if there is an error in the driver.   

You can email the files to support@callaccounting.ws

sdowell

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2007, 10:28:21 PM »
I am having no luck with printing reports either, I am into the trial and have live data feeding from a Mitel 3300, I can see the raw data in the smdr log but nothing in the call log, in the main log you can see that the call parsing has failed for each call, I had managed to bring up reports and parse calls on some imported data from the same 3300 but cannot get this to function again either, any advice on whats wrong?? ???

Administrator

• Administrator
  • Super User
  • Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 07:30:46 AM »
You definitely have the wrong driver selected.  You are collecting raw data but not translating it properly into the main call log.  If you email us your c:\bill\smdrlog.txt and c:\bill\billlog.txt files, we will be more than happy to correct the problem.

Regards,
callaccounting.ws

sdowell

• Offline Offline
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2007, 10:37:40 PM »
You definitely have the wrong driver selected.  You are collecting raw data but not translating it properly into the main call log.  If you email us your c:\bill\smdrlog.txt and c:\bill\billlog.txt files, we will be more than happy to correct the problem.

Regards,
callaccounting.ws

Thanks for that, the txt files are on the way..